About Me...

Welcome, to my blog. My name is Joanna I'm 18 years old teenager that is interested in all things that are related to ''Nails, Beauty & Fashion, but also baking."

In January 2014, after reading various different blogs and watching YouTube videos for over 2 years I have decided to create my own beauty, fashion blog, that's how 'ChattyJoanna' blog has started.


I have chosen to write about things that I enjoy the most - nails, beauty & fashion but also different baking recipes that I enjoy making! 


                                           
                                                                         Here are some of my nail designs 
Thank You! And hope you enjoy!
Bye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lush Favourites

Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes

Everyday Make-up Products