Lush Favourites



Who doesn't love a warm, bubbly bath at this time of year? Certainly,  I do!
So I thought it would be nice to share my favourite lush products that I have been using lately.




One of my favourites and the best one must be 'Intergalactic Bath Bomb' I absolutely love the smell is strong but not too powering, it also leaves the smell on your body for a very long time after you get out. But that is not the best thing about it, the best thing is that it makes the water look amazing, blue and gold glitter. Who doesn't like some glitter?

https://www.lush.co.uk/products/bubble-bars/milky-bath


Candy Mountain bubble bar


I don't like sweet scents, like floral or fruity. I love fresh scents that will make you feel relaxed and 'clean'. However, I do love 'Candy Mountain' it smells like bubble gum! This is a bubble bar, so you just break a piece of or use all if you feeling generous to yourself and crumble under running water. It will create the biggest bubbles in your bath you have ever seen. It also turns the water pink. What else do you need? Candy Mountain is a limited 'Christmas' edition which is making me very sad as this is one if the  best smells. I have already
                                             stock up for a couple of baths.
                                                         
                                              https://www.lush.co.uk/products/bubble-bars/candy-mountain



Recently when I have been in the lush store I ran across this cute bottle of milk, and the smell is amazing! Its a bubble bar again so you crumble under the running water and it creates bubbles. The water does not change to crazy colours but it smells and feels amazing. All the lush products are moisturising however I thing this one is the most moisturising and hydrating, your skin feels so soft after you have soaked in the bath for hours its unbelievable

https://www.lush.co.uk/products/bath-bombs/intergalactic





.I hope that you have enjoyed me sharing my Lush favourites and you may try them out. Please leave in the comments below all you favourites below and I will give them a sniff and might get them to try out next time I go and visit lush store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes

Everyday Make-up Products