CUPCAKES ...

Few days ago I try to bake some cupcakes and they turned pretty amazing. I really wanted to share the tasty recipe with you. Hope you enjoy!

 

Pre- heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and bake for 20 minutes!

To basic cupcake recipe (16):

125g caster sugar
125g self raising flower
2 large eggs
125g unsalted butter
1/4 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
1 1/2 tablespoon of milk


Mix all of the ingredients together till it looks smooth, and then the fun part add something inside the cupcakes to make it more fun to eat, choose what you like to put inside. I have chosen to add some chocolate that I have grated. (Add as many chocolate as you like!)


















To create the frosting I have used already made cream and just made it how it said on the packaging, but you can make it yourself from scratch. 



Butter cream Icing (from scratch): 

335g icing sugar
150g unsalted butter
1-2 tablespoons of whole milk
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract 


I hope that you have tried to make the the cupcakes and they turned out amazing!
If you have enjoyed them post a picture on Instagram with the #chattyjoannabake so I can see your beautiful bakes.

ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lush Favourites

Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes

Everyday Make-up Products