ABOUT...

 

Chatty Joanna... Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog written by a fashion design student. Welcome to a little insight of my life.
I feel like it has been a life time since I last posted on here, I'M SORRY.  However, I really want to get back and have my own little place where I can share my passion to fashion and beauty, but also have space where I can share all the happy times that I spend with friends and family. to be able to look back and remember all the fun times we had together.

A little bit about me... (I'm not the best at talking about myself) So, I am a 21 year old, Polish Girl studying Fashion Design with Marketing and Production, at the University of Huddersfield, started my second year this September and much enjoying it! As much as I love fashion and being adventurous with it, there is another passion of mine that I enjoy and that is Beauty. I love getting ready everyday putting make up on, trying out new look, experimenting with different colours, just being creative and that why I love it so much. I really want to share my passion to fashion and beauty with you and I hope that YOU will enjoy it as much as I do. 

I would love to hear your opinions and feedback so please leave a comment or follow my social media to keep in touch with me. 


WELCOME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lush Favourites

Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes

Everyday Make-up Products